I sold new, intact shoes. The buyer refused the sale upon receipt, got a refund, and kept my package. It was a pair of Geox shoes worth €90, sold for €22, new in their box. This is too easy, it’s theft. Vinted did nothing except say we needed to find a solution. The buyer blocked me as soon as I asked for my package back. What are my rights? Thank you.
Hello
I have the same type of problem
package sent via vintedgo, it was placed in a relay point 5 minutes from the first one. The buyer in bad faith tells me that she is 45 minutes away by car, false and I send her a Waze screenshot
The day the package was supposed to be returned, I received a notification of non-collection of the package then a notification of collection of the package within the hour and an hour later the transaction was canceled, the buyer refunded and this without opening a « classic » dispute so without reason.
the package never came back (I think the package was picked up by the buyer while it was still in the locker but was supposed to be returned to me, it happened to a friend that a package was picked up from the locker because the withdrawal period had passed but not yet picked up by the delivery person who confirmed it to her)
it was the second half of May, I am fighting with the Vinted « customer service » to be reimbursed, with screenshots of the Vintedgo payment
They tell me they can’t do anything and are sorry!!
What can be done because Vintedgo is being used more and more and if we are not reimbursed in case of « loss » … there will be many wronged sellers