Shipping method not offered

As a seller, I was surprised by the favoriting of my items but the lack of sales… As a buyer, I wanted to buy several items from different sellers, and surprise, only UPS or Colissimo, no more Mondial Relay. I contacted a seller, and we shared screenshots, from her side all shipping methods are checked, from my side only the two pre-mentioned appear. I asked her to simulate a purchase on my profile, and only UPS and Colissimo appeared too, even though Mondial Relay is checked… I don’t understand anything, what is happening??? (I joined Vinted recently). Thank you for any insights.

Hello,

Do you have any Mondial Relay points available near you? (Not on vacation, not overloaded?)
Maybe you can ask Vinted support?

I just tested on my end and indeed, no Mondial Relay points are offered to me even though I have some near my address. I have had sales before (but outside of France), with Mondial Relay shipping.

Yes, there are Mondial Relay lockers all over the place, I’d be surprised if they were all full… How can I contact Vinted support?

Hello,

I am in the same situation as you and the buyer only wanting to use Mondial Relay is not responding… Even Relay stores do not appear (stores that do not close at all during the summer, for example, and are never saturated).
I did a random purchase simulation and my Relay points appear.
Perhaps there are problems in certain areas only?

Yes, for some items, given the available shipping options, it costs more for shipping than for the clothes… :pensive_face:

Here you can: Contacte-nous | Vinted

1 Like

Merci, voici la réponse obtenue : Hello,
Thank you for your response.
It seems that Mondial Relay is currently unavailable, which may be due to high demand.
For this reason, we kindly invite you to select the delivery method currently offered.
Unfortunately, we are not able to take any action regarding this — we’re sorry.
We wish you a nice day.

Abdelali || L’équipe Vinted

Donc visiblement mondial Relay a été supprimé de Vinted pour le moment :flushed_face:

I had the same issue yesterday before realizing that Vinted automatically checks « home delivery » on the sales page, so UPS or Colissimo. but just below you can check « relay point delivery » and it works.

No, it doesn’t work at all for me, I only have the option to upload to relays… As for my own account, from home I no longer even have the Colissimo option, only UPS too…

No issues with Mondial Relay on my end. Several Vinted sales with this shipping method in the last 24 hours, some to France, others abroad.

Hello - this happens to me regularly, especially when I make purchases from abroad. Sometimes I’m offered pickup points in the next department.
Overloaded lockers, pickup points with shopkeepers on holiday: what you need to do is try often, and sometimes it eventually works out.

Hello,

I think it is indeed according to demand and it changes quickly. I was able to make a purchase yesterday, using Mondial Relay as the carrier, and I also had sales via Mondial Relay.

Hello, first of all, thank you for your forum, which I am discovering.
And unfortunately, thanks to a buyer, I also discovered the same problem as many people: Mondial Relay and Colissimo are deactivated on my account, even though they are activated in the settings, as shown in the many screenshots that some members have sent you… And I have also just realized that, like some members, I have had zero sales for a few months, even though I was posting less… And I understand better why the sales I have made recently were only through Vinted Go or Chronopost, whereas usually 90% of my sales are through Mondial Relay… So I see that there is nothing to be done. I also created a profile this morning, and on at least 4 or 5 members, there was no Mondial Relay available either, so I think it’s a general problem…