Ad creation: extra photos being added.. that don’t belong to me

Hello everyone!

I encountered a rather strange issue this weekend while creating listings on Vinted: once the listing was ready, I saved it. I went back to it to check something and there… I saw additional photos that do not belong to me… and that do not correspond at all to my item! (no link in terms of color, brand, or potentially already sold old items!)
Example: a pair of shoes on a trousers listing… or a top on another trousers listing.

Has anyone else had the same problem?
Have you notified Vinted support about this?

1 Like

@Mayette31 it’s the same problem as you, it seems to me?

I have the problem, but the images come from my dress

Yes, I had that. Someone asked me about a book advertisement, and when I went to look, I found photos that didn’t belong to me: boots and a piece of clothing!! I asked the buyer if she had noticed anything. The answer was: no. Weird.

1 Like

Was this a long time ago?
On 1 advert? or several?

I’ve just had the same thing happen again today..

It was last week. I don’t know about the other announcements. I looked at this one in particular because someone asked me a question.

1 Like

Would the images be mixed up between items in your dressing room?

Hello,

I just discovered in an item published 10 months ago (trousers - and without me making any recent changes), that 3 photos (a vest, a pendant, and what looks like children’s clothing) that do not belong to me have been added to the correct photos… So no connection with Clemz or the creation of a new listing… Vinted is completely delirious… It’s scary…

1 Like

Yes, I had that too, but the buyer didn’t see it on her end, she told me. Strange.

What if we sent them an email every time this happens, telling them they’re breaking the rules? :rofl:

1 Like

for 10 months?? wow!

Did these photos never belong to you at any point?

Oh really? I’m asking myself that in case of a dispute…

I think I’ll send emails every time it happens to me :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Honestly, it would just be them getting a taste of their own medicine. There could be disputes, reports, and other pleasantries from well-intentioned Vinties.

1 Like

Hello Lucile

No, these photos never belonged to me… and it’s very recent because I was going to repost these trousers (rather autumn/winter) and they are at the top when I sort with smart dressing, so I saw them every time!

2 Likes