Save online articles Clemz

On Clemy, in the « my items » section, meaning items saved from Vinted, there are 2 categories:

Sold items.

Items online.

There’s something I don’t understand: on Clemy, I have 2000 items online (figure for example purposes), whereas online on Vinted, I only have 1500. So on Clemy, there are still hundreds of items in the « items online » section that I no longer have online for a while. Why?

To have a real-time inventory of the online stock is not great. And if I could avoid looking at the 2000 items on Clemy and comparing them to the 1500 on Vinted, in order to be clear on Clemy, I would be grateful :slight_smile:

I specify that I have made backups by choosing the option « all targeted ones », hoping that the items that are online on Clemy would no longer be. This changes nothing.

Something else: on Clemy, for sold items, I deleted the oldest ones, which were at least 2 months old, as there was no point in keeping them. Except that if I do a backup again, it will put them back because they are still on Vinted as sold items. Do I need to remove sold items one by one from Vinted so that they no longer appear on Clemy?

Thank you :slight_smile:

Hello Poggi,

Why? Because Clemz and Vinted did not communicate with each other BEFORE the arrival of the « my sales » module.
Let me explain: BEFORE this module, you saved your wardrobe once, but Clemz never knew if you had sold 1, 2, or 10 items from your saved wardrobe UNLESS you did a complete save of your wardrobe with each new sale. In this case, item A would be marked as « sold » because it also has this status on Vinted.
Now, Clemz knows that the item is sold thanks to the « my sales » module / tracking. A complete save is therefore no longer « mandatory » to have an up-to-date stock.
But all the items sold between the save with 2000 items and the arrival of the « my sales » module are still marked as « for sale » because Clemz doesn’t know if you sold them.

To get an overview close to your wardrobe, you need to ask Clemz to perform a complete save of your wardrobe again. (Keeping the photos already on Clemz.app, if you have made modifications to your photos on Vinted.)

If they are visible on Vinted, yes during the complete save of your wardrobe, Clemz will put them back into the Clemz.app save. Either you delete them on Vinted before the complete save, or you delete them afterwards on the Clemz.app save… it’s the same.

To conclude, today the Clemz.app save works this way, and it’s not optimal, but we are planning new features on this subject in 2026 :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello Lucille, ok thank you, but the full backup does not change the status of items that are no longer online on Vinted on Clemz. they remain on Clemz with an online status. That’s the problem.

So do I have to remove them manually from Clemz? or start over? because 500 ghost items is a lot.

I suggest we continue this conversation by email to address this specific case. We will propose a solution.

But yes, indeed, the synchronization is not happening (my famous explanation of « communication between Clemz and Vinted »), they were sold BEFORE the « sold » status was implemented (thanks to the « sales » module). Clemz does not know they are already sold.

it works
it works
it works

1 Like