Re-publish ads older than 6 months with original photos

Hello,

I would like to know how to re-publish my 6-month-old ads with the original photos?

Even in smart dressing, I cannot sort them in a way to quickly see ads whose first re-publication dates back more than 6 months… Because the « creation » date actually corresponds to the « last re-publication » date.

So how can I see all these ads quickly?

Furthermore, even without choosing any modification, Clemz automatically modifies the photos by cropping them and turning them into thumbnails. How can I avoid this?

Hello @sat2034,

Indeed, it is a bit complex today to find the information about the first republication of an ad. The only way to achieve this is to republish in an « orderly » manner and thus know that an ad republished once a month and already republished 6 times has therefore been republished for 6 months.

For this, I advise you to use the modification of the moment which allows you to establish a « cycle » of photo modification over 6 months and therefore, when you reach the end of the cycle, to restart from the original photo. Lucile explains this well in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GriS4Pevuuo

Otherwise, we can look at the history of an ad to know when its republications date from (info here: 📸 Modifier les photos - Clemz) but this has to be done photo by photo.

This point surprises me. If you don’t make any modifications, Clemz doesn’t change anything. Would you have an example?

1 Like

Hi, most of my listings older than 6 months are indeed no longer visible in my closet, therefore inaccessible via Smart Dressing.
It’s a bit of a workaround, but I find them in my closet backup, from where I can directly put them in my lists to process and republish them indeed without inserting a frame or anything else (be careful though that the listings are indeed absent from Smart Dressing: sometimes in my haste I republish from the backup and I have duplicates :sweat_smile:).

1 Like