Hello,
Best wishes to all ![]()
My account is stagnating a bit, and I have far fewer views on the same article compared to my daughter’s account, which has very few articles, we tested it. I have over 470 articles, I’ve started hiding quite a few but it’s not enough.
I’m considering completely redoing my closet by emptying it entirely, and using Clemz’s backup to fill it up little by little.
Do you think this is a good idea? Have you already tried it or do you have any practical advice?
Thank you for your help and happy selling!
Hello,
Best wishes to you too ![]()
Yes, I think this could be interesting, I have a similar opinion from having done a few tests as well: a small/medium-sized closet remains more attractive than a large closet with 400/500 items. In any case, I sell more this way than when my closet is larger.
I look forward to discovering other users’ opinions ![]()
Completely agree except for super niche closets, for example: 90% Ralph Lauren sweaters, the more choice the better: sizes / colors / styles. But for a mix above 100/150 I’ve also noticed that it stagnates and unsurprisingly what sells fastest are the categories where I have a lot of choice (I’m sure Vinted recognizes large collections of similar items better), unique items are very difficult to highlight.
I have the opposite experience, the more I fill my dressing room, the more I sell because it opens up more possibilities for bundles. I give the example of figurines where when I started in this sector I sold nothing when I only had a few tens, I insisted and now that I oscillate between 300 and 400 references it is one of my best sections (see the best depending on the periods) because I sell them almost exclusively in bundles.
I think it depends a lot on the type of item, indeed.
I saw in another post that you mention Lego as one of your top 3 brands. It’s certainly more advantageous in terms of shipping costs to buy several items at once than just one for that brand ![]()
Yes, same for toys like Lego. Especially when they are small boxes for a few euros which, between shipping costs and Vinted fees, rarely sell individually. On the other hand, large boxes that can quickly be over €50 will sell more easily individually.
With over 1500 listings, I had already considered it… But in the end, I still sometimes have very varied batches! So I prefer to leave it. Then I mix between new listings and republications. What is undeniable is that being on several platforms remains beneficial (especially Leboncoin)
LBC relaunched very well before Christmas, but otherwise it’s been very slow for me for a few months. Now I’m starting to get the annual reports and I’ve almost doubled on eBay (which has been picking up again for a few months) compared to LBC in 2024. Also, what has greatly changed the game for me on Vinted is the ability to create bundles for professionals.
But I think you also shouldn’t hesitate to add tags that help users navigate a large wardrobe. And also put things back in order. When I do republications with Clemz, I generally do thematic bursts, like republishing all items from the same range at the same time. That way the listings aren’t scattered all over the wardrobe.
Keywords are important on all platforms, that’s for sure!
eBay is not bad depending on certain categories of items ^^ Leboncoin is more basic, I would say
Tags are something else entirely compared to keywords. By using, for example, #flocoDRESSES, the user can click on it and find all your dress listings (I’m just making this up, of course), but you can categorize: #flocoSUMMERDRESSES, #flocoWINTERDRESSES, #flocoSHOES39, #flocoSHOES40, etc. …
And I also put them on the presentation page, so people have a direct classification of the listings and it gives them an idea of everything they can find in the closet.
Oh yes, I know that well, with 1500 items in my closet, it’s practical even for me ![]()
Whoa, 1500 articles and you’re still single? That’s going to sting in 2025 ![]()
Why inject? It’s been about 2 years that I’ve always had this quantity, I don’t see the problem
I don’t do any buy/sell ![]()
ok
very nice catalog in any case
it can go up quickly, I’m at 1100 references and I still have packages of new products that should arrive. In my area, it’s important to have a choice, the possibility of creating bundles often unlocks sales.
tax audits, they escalate very quickly too. 1500 items. new items. multiple items in the same category. I’ll let you imagine how quickly the SIE of Montauban would be very interested in the figures and arrive at a costly conclusion… sorry but that’s the reality. I’ve been audited 4 times. what’s funny is that we all think the same way (well, before an audit): it’s not commerce, it’s nothing, I’ve been doing it for 2/3/4 years… and then bam…
yes certainly but I am in compliance so I’m not afraid ![]()
On the other hand yes, I repeat it but DAC7 is not for decorating the tax office walls. It has no effect now because it’s recent, it’s only the 2nd year they’re asking for it but they will mainly use it when declarations with large turnovers accumulate. After all, one can very well empty their house in one year and find themselves with 1000 items for sale quite quickly. On the other hand, when there are 5 consecutive years with €10,000 in declared sales, it might start to be checked a bit further.
My childhood friend is at the SIE Bordeaux. Believe me, this year they are after the money and the story of 1000 articles doesn’t hold up for 5 minutes. If you have ever bought anything, anything at all as an individual and resold it, you are in trouble and for real. And they don’t mess around, not at all, you have to have experienced it to understand.
There, I’ve said it, after that everyone does as they see fit. I too am compliant and pay my taxes, so I even have the luxury of being able to communicate my turnover since it is mandatory for a SAS (Société par Actions Simplifiée - Simplified Joint-Stock Company).
1000 articles for sale, okay why not. but one shot, once, not over a year with constant stock. the day they control it it’s dead, dead. 100% guaranteed
Well, they can control. No problem. The quantity means nothing. Just in stationery supplies, I already have over a hundred (and some things are in lots)
Having gone to school, it’s not a scoop I think ![]()
And I sell a lot to my loved ones. So it’s not forbidden either ![]()
I am compliant with my taxes. So they can check my bank accounts if they want. I spend much more on restaurants than on clothes, and I rarely buy more than 2 a month, so well ![]()