Redo your dressing room completely

I wish you that. Good luck!

After that, it depends on what we sell. And besides, 1000 items for sale doesn’t mean 1000 actual sales, and it could make €2000 over the year. If it’s only second-hand items, good luck to the tax authorities in proving it’s resale.

I’m taking a step back, I opened my personal account 3 weeks ago and already have 48 sales (and not for 2 euros…) I’m staying Ā« generalist Ā» on the pro account and for the personal one I’m going to try to focus on a niche… I’m not there yet :wink: Have a good evening!

I don’t even sell 100 items a month lol

And what about visibility? Many complain that the pro version works much less well than the personal version. I didn’t see this problem, but for the past 15 days, I haven’t been getting many views, even though I’m publishing a lot of new content right now.

1 Like

lol for? 100 articles per month, what average price? that could be a significant turnover. Forgive me, but I find you very, very relaxed for someone who has a catalog of 1500 items and a turnover I imagine of more than €15k per year (after a quick calculation of your valuations/sales). There is a lesson that you have apparently neither learned nor understood: discretion. As I already said: good luck to you in 2025. It only takes an email, a phone call. You will see on D-day, the first time you receive a message or a letter, it feels quite strange, there is no more: lol and Ā« I don’t resell Ā» and Ā« I spend more on restaurants Ā», I advise you to have your bank accounts empty and especially without ANY trace of transactions (purchases for example)

Listen, I don’t really know. It’s only been 1 month. I don’t know if it’s because it’s a new account (Vinted is known to temporarily boost new accounts to Ā« encourage Ā» people), or if it’s because I have fewer products on it, but if I only look at the conversion rate, it’s certainly much higher than my professional account.

I just looked at your closet and yes, as mentioned above, you’re playing with fire there. Between the mannequins for display, the jewelry available in multiple copies, the clothes available in multiple copies in different colors, etc. … it really smells more like a disguised professional than an amateur individual making space in their closet. After that, I’m not lecturing you, I don’t care, I’m just warning you.

Even without talking about taxes, be careful also with Vinted, which could block you overnight given your closet (they don’t like items in multiple copies very much, and many listings are New). All it takes is a Ā« benevolent Ā» competitor for you to get shut down.

1 Like

I can Ā« communicate Ā» to him the recovery that a friend had, last December I don’t have all the details but basically here’s the case: 4 years on Vinted, 25/30K euros per year, 1200/1400 items. Denounced by email. The investigation took… 3 weeks flat.

  • Ā« Tax Ā» recovery: 17,500 euros (might as well say it was a gift…)
  • Penalty for failure to declare: 4,500 euros x 4 (yes, really)
  • VAT recovery for new products: 4,800 euros
  • Vinted account deleted, she can open a professional account, but she loses all her followers etc.
    You can always think you’re the cleverest cat in the jungle. Until the audit.
    But like you, I couldn’t care less, I just think her case is what is called Ā« juicy Ā» for the tax authorities. >> easy money and given her arguments; Ā« I sell for my friends Ā» Ā« I don’t buy to resell Ā»ā€¦ it’s safe to say it was wrapped up and done in 2 weeks.

I didn’t realize that because we’re not professionals, we have to make disgusting announcements.

Then I will inquire with the tax personnel and consult the information on the government website to ensure I do nothing illegal. I can also seek the advice of the family business’s lawyer if necessary.

I am sorry about what happened to your friend, however, I am still very far from the income she may have had.

Those who hide are the ones who have something to hide :woman_shrugging:

Oh dear, we’re getting angry now. That’s all the replies from me. Yours is pathetic and further proves how much you don’t listen, or worse, absolutely don’t understand the kind comments and advice we’re giving you. Believe what you want. Good luck with your Ā« family lawyer Ā»; you’ll also need, incidentally, a tax advisor and an accountant.

There is absolutely no annoyance in my response, sorry if you took it that way, it was not the intention

You are talking to me about lots of huge numbers etc. I hear you, except that it is absolutely not my situation so it is not comparable with that of your friend, that’s all

1 Like

Ā« I didn’t know that just because you’re not a professional, you have to make disgusting ads Ā»
That’s not what I’m telling you, especially since even as a pro, ads and photos aren’t my strong suit, even though I’m working on it. It adds to the rest, the fact that you are well-equipped to make your ads adds to the body of evidence.

Then it’s not a question of sales amount. There is no threshold that allows you to say Ā« I am not a pro Ā». The moment you make purchases with the aim of reselling, it’s commerce, so it must be declared, and this from the first euro. And I repeat, it’s not to preach, 99% of pros did that before really starting and it’s not my problem. But there, given your closet, with similar items in several copies and different variations, it will be hard to justify. I’m just warning you and advising you to be careful, after what you do with it is your business.

As you say Ā« purchases with the aim of reselling Ā» so for that one must buy, which I do not do

Hello,

I suggest we return to the initial subject of this post, which is

Thank you all :slight_smile:

2 Likes