Vinted activity disastrous

Same here. As soon as an article is republished with Clemz, I no longer have views. I republish manually and then I get views. Since I have a lot of articles, I republish those with Clemz that have the least chance of selling and manually those that sell well. And honestly, I’ve found good activity since then. I was blocked permanently for 2 months, restricted many times, maybe that also affects visibility. As a seller, I mainly keep Clemz for invoices and shipping label creation. In the long term, we will no longer have to rely on republishing.

It would be interesting to understand what you do differently between republishing via Clemz and manually republishing.
Because with human navigation, the form is filled out in a fairly manual and realistic way. And I see that you republish 1 by 1 and spaced out.

When you republish manually, are they new items (in which case it’s a publication rather than a republication)?
Have you tried to modify the photos significantly to see if Vinted identifies them as republished?

Basically, there is absolutely no difference. Manual reposts: I delete the listing and immediately put it back up with the same photos. That’s actually what I don’t understand at all :weary_face:. But I’ve noticed a significant difference between the two.

1 Like

My hypothesis is that Vinted regulates posts. By spreading visibility over several days to prevent people from spamming. I’ve noticed that recent additions are sometimes visible some time later, when looking at the « favorited » items. (I see several « favorited » events in a row for the same items, for no particular reason). But I have the showcase boost, which might skew things a bit. I don’t repost anything. And if I post a certain type of product or brand, my other listings get promoted or visited. Then again, maybe I’m imagining things. But it’s clear that they change the algorithm based on the behavior of spammers, otherwise I don’t see why we would have fewer views, when before we could boost sales.

1 Like

I’m not sure we have fewer views than before. It might just be an impression. Or maybe it’s linked to other parameters. There are so many parameters that influence this; how many messages have we read here from people who felt their items were no longer visible… We must be aware that as sellers, we have cognitive biases, and it’s difficult for us to objectively assess what’s happening.

More work and more « clicks »… :slightly_smiling_face:

A message was merged into an existing topic: [Subscribers] Restrictions for automated activity - testimonies and questions (21.07.2026)

I also noticed this delayed favorites effect, even though I never take the display window, and also the « halo » effect of certain brands like Sézane for example, which boost overall visibility

how do you republish a deleted and re-do the announcement or just modify one letter the price?

I’m not changing anything when I republish.

Me neither, and I don’t have a problem, professionally it’s possible to do more than 50 reposts/day like this, by mixing « human navigation » and standard slow-word republication.

Honestly, I used to make 20-30 sales per weekend. Today I posted items that usually « sell quickly », and NOTHING is happening! Economic conditions + system bug + too many bans?

I have the same impression. I haven’t made any sales this week (800+ items online). September looks to be the worst September in recent years. I sometimes feel like I have to put everything at €1 because even when accepting low offers, there are no results. Gloomy atmosphere everywhere. You turn on the TV, the radio, the newspapers, it’s a disaster.

1 Like

For my part, I sell fashion products between €15 and €300. My early-month turnover was good because I sold some of the most expensive items (my average basket increased from €90 to €150 this month), and I sold almost nothing for less than €40.

I think buyers with small budgets have been more impacted by the current crisis, and they have postponed their purchases, but they will certainly come back; they don’t have the means to buy new things either.

Same here: almost no sales anymore!!

Evolution 2026. We see the superb spring rise followed by a continuous decline with the implementation of restrictions. But in the end, it’s rather a return to the situation at the beginning of the year.