[New feature] Autocompletion

Hello everyone :waving_hand:

Version 1.31.0 contains a small new feature that I think is quite good: auto-completion.

Filling out a new listing form

When you are on the new listing creation form, Clemz displays a new tab:

Let me know if it works well for you and what you think of it!

This allows you to automatically fill in the form with an item from your Clemz backup.
I added this option because several people started republishing manually to try to bypass Vinted restrictions or try to regain visibility. By using this option, you can get as close as possible to a manual publication while benefiting from Clemz’s speed! :mechanical_arm:

I explain this feature a bit more in the documentation, and you still have the option to review how to use Clemz to import your saved items by reading this

Filling out a listing modification form

I have also extended this feature to the modification on Vinted of already saved listings.
If you are on the modification form for a listing, the following tab is displayed.

You can then import the information / photos of the item as saved on Clemz.app
Very useful if the item was only partially filled out by Clemz or if you want to re-enter the original information and photos in a more « manual Â» way… but not too much :slight_smile:
Documentation is available here

As always: let me know if everything works for you and if you appreciate this feature! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Would it be possible to keep the previous versions? Because the new versions don’t suit me. It’s making me lose a lot of time.

Unfortunately not, it’s a basic principle in software: you can’t have reliability if each client has a different version of the software…
But on the other hand, we can discuss what is causing delays :slight_smile:

previously we defined a time lapse between each repost (draft or existing announcement): 30", 60", 300". and that suited me fine, for some time now, to copy a human upload, you have set variable times with long pauses, which makes the reposts very long: if I do 50 or 100 for example. :slight_smile:

for example, I’m entitled to a 7’ pause now: :slight_smile:

I just tested on an ad and find this new feature great, especially for duplicating ads for almost similar items

However, it’s a shame it costs a republication, that will limit it :confused:

Well done and thank you!!

1 Like

Hello @Clement! :grinning_face: Another feature that doesn’t help me sell second-hand and vintage clothes on Vinted. It seems useful for those who need to replicate items. I increasingly feel that clemz is moving away from my business. Maybe it’s because clemz users are increasingly specializing in the same type of items. I need to boost what I can’t sell, not to mass-produce. Yet I have a lot of items. But still no function that would allow me to do that (see our previous conversations). I must not be the only one… or maybe I am? :rofl:

2 Likes

This functionality still exists: it’s « simple spacing Â». You don’t need to switch to « human rhythm Â» if you don’t want variable times :slight_smile:

Thank you!

It’s a posting feature that seeks to bypass Vinted’s restrictions. So it absolutely allows you to sell more!
The primary goal is not to mass-produce but to do a « manual Â» republishing with Clemz’s help

Perhaps I wasn’t clear in my explanation?

Hello @Clement I will write to you. It’s perhaps less me who didn’t understand then

This new feature is great! It’s as fast as reposting like before, and we have more control over what we do. And if it helps avoid getting caught for automation, then I’m all for it! :+1:

2 Likes

Hello everyone,

I’m back after a few weeks away and I admit I’m a bit « lost Â» with these new features (you guys are the best!!). Can this feature also be used for an item that has already been sold and that we have in duplicate copies?

Yes, absolutely! This feature imports the item from clemz.app just as importing via republishing would. If the item has already been sold, by re-importing it, it goes back to your backup with the « for sale Â» status and is linked to the new Vinted listing.

The whole process is explained here: https://www.clemz.app/documentation/sauver-mes-annonces#import-clemz-vinted

1 Like

Super, merci pour ta réponse !

@Clement
I wanted to share my testimonial about this new feature…
It’s simply « Top-notch Â»!

Already, the « Duplicate Â» function was great, but this… this will save me a crazy amount of time…

Thanks :+1: and Kudos…
We don’t see it anywhere else :wink:

2 Likes