Bad Vinted slip went to Italy

Hello,

For some time now, every time I have an order from someone in Italy who chooses Vinted Go, I receive the Italian shipping label. Since it’s impossible to use it in France, the orders have to be canceled each time. It’s really annoying.

Are any of you experiencing this problem? I contact Vinted every time, but no solution is offered other than canceling the sale, either by them, the buyer, or me.

Thank you for your feedback.

1 Like

Hello,
Welcome to the forum.

Could you please tell us why you cannot use this shipping label?
Vinted Go is available in Italy :right_arrow: Envoi avec Vinted Go | Vinted

The slip is Italian and therefore unusable in France. This has been recurring for two weeks, not a single Vinted Go slip from a purchase made from Italy is correct.

Is there no QR code to scan before putting it in the locker? Like on a French Vinted go voucher?

1 Like

Yes, there is one, but it doesn’t work in France. Furthermore, even the sender’s address is incorrect. I’m including an example I received yesterday. I have of course masked the recipient’s contact details and name. I’ll let you look at it, and you’ll understand my problem more easily.

I received this new type of slip, at the pickup point they stressed when they saw it but you just need to scan the barcode on the side.

In fact, it’s not Vinted Go, they subcontract for carriers that don’t exist in France, ensuring the link between France and the country of origin.

I tried the first time I had this and the locker did not recognize it. Well, I’ll try again next time, but the problem is that at the sender level it’s a locker with an Italian address, it’s really weird. Thanks for your feedback.

However, I don’t use lockers, only pickup points. They might not have updated the lockers to read these barcodes.

Hello, it works for me. I scan the QR code at the top right and it locks.

Thanks for your feedback, I’ll try again next time I have one.