Re-enabling effectiveness of hidden article

Hello everyone :waving_hand:
I’m posting here for the first time since I started using Clemz (6/7 months ago) because I need advice on the most effective process in this specific situation :wink: (Best order for: editing item descriptions + changing « default/saved » photos + republishing)

Let me explain quickly, I’ve been passionate about sneakers for over 25 years, so it’s the only product I sell on Vinted, as well as on other more specialized platforms.

I was on vacation for three weeks, so I chose to leave most of my pairs behind to only move 5/6 pairs ( + box ). I preferred to hide the pairs I didn’t take with me so I could keep the few pairs I had with me online, rather than setting my status to « Vacation ».

During this vacation, I adopted different viewing angles and backgrounds for my « default/saved on Clemz » photos of the 5 pairs I had with me, as well as descriptions that I wanted to be shorter. I’ve therefore decided to do the same for the pairs I hid before leaving and for future ones.

My question is: what do you recommend I do to be most efficient in terms of re-publishing? Is it better to modify the photos first from Clemz, then republish the listing, and once it’s republished, modify the description? Or is it preferable to modify the description first while the listing is still « hidden » (on Vinted), then « unhide » it, and finally modify the photos and republish (from Clemz)?
Or, is it possible to modify the description while my listing is still « hidden », change the « default » photos saved on Clemz, and then republish from the Clemz pop-up window?
All this to make it as profitable as possible and avoid any issues with Vinted and their « weird » republication detection :+1:

I thank you in advance for all the opinions and advice you can give me :folded_hands:t3:.
Have a great vacation to those who are on one :blush:!

1 Like

Hello!
You know our opinion from discussing it by email, so I’ll restate it here for our readers as well:

« it seems preferable to us to ‹ update › the listing (modify the description + add new photos) when it is hidden, then save it on Clemz.app (by choosing to save the photos currently on Vinted) and then republish it (via Clemz to get views if you wish to ask for views later.) »

Hello Lucile,

I have read your email response yesterday and thank you for your responsiveness.

I will therefore follow your recommendations regarding the order in which it is preferable to update and then republish.
I will get back to you in a while here on the forum in case this could help others after me.

Best regards :wink:

1 Like