Business account blocked for counterfeiting without mention of the specific article

Hello,

Has anyone here already had their account permanently blocked by Vinted on suspicion of counterfeiting without the item in question being identifiable?

Vinted asked me for additional photos of a specific item, but was never able to tell me which listing was concerned. I asked several times for the title, link, or ID of the listing.

I also sent screenshots showing that the listing in question did not appear in my interface.

Despite this, Vinted maintained the permanent block, stating that they had carried out several manual reviews of the case.

Has anyone already experienced exactly the same situation?

If so, how did you manage to get the item in question identified and effectively challenge the block?

Thank you, I have no solution, only automated responses

Hello

The blocking message was « present » on an item (a Promod blouse… 3 weeks of battle to unblock my account), so how does your message appear?

What do you mean by the fact that the ad does not appear in your interface? you did not publish it, it is not your item, …?

Good luck to you

Hello, and thank you

To try and explain as best as possible, I’m going to attach a screenshot of the blocking notification. Normally, the item concerned or items concerned for suspected counterfeiting are linked to the blocking message, but here I have nothing. The mention « item concerned » is not linked to the message, and is not available anywhere. And even when explaining it in the simplest terms, I only get automatic responses that lead nowhere.

So they are asking me to defend myself over a « ghost » item since it doesn’t appear in my interface (and of course it’s not a counterfeit, but that’s another problem with their AI that detects anything and everything).

I’ve already been blocked 2x for counterfeiting wrongly, of course, otherwise it wouldn’t be funny, and I got my account back each time a month later. With their « apologies » because it’s unusual.

PS: The screenshot is the blocking notification. On the Vinted support, it’s exactly the same, no item is visible.