Hello, this is the 4th time in less than two weeks that my account has been blocked for a day, it’s exhausting. I usually republish about fifteen ads in « human navigation - natural - very slow ». I have appealed but I receive automatic responses that always say the same thing: « we have detected automated activity » which is the stated reason for the blocking.
Yesterday, I republished 15 ads, this morning I put 2 ads online (new sales) and 5 minutes later, I was blocked.
Hello,
Have you tried the import? or the auto-completion?
This is a new feature that improves the situation for some users.
We are talking about it here [Nouvelle fonctionnalité] Auto-complétion
Good evening, thank you for your response. I admit I don’t understand much, I’ll re-read it with a fresh mind tomorrow.
If auto-completion means duplicating an ad retrieved from « previously saved ads, » it’s likely to get complicated for me. For reasons unknown to me, I often have the same ad X times (in my saved ads).
I’m not very comfortable with Clemz’s new features, I’ll study the matter lol
I wonder if the new version wasn’t released just as I launched my republication (around 8:25 a.m. this Tuesday) because I was already in very slow mode. I added 20 articles to the 2 that remained from the last republication which had no problematic symbols (which makes you wonder why), and the 24-hour ban arrived immediately after checking the list. There, I’m just leaving this here, as they say.
Do you still advise a maximum of 15 reposts per day, or can we increase it to 20?
Same question regarding price drops. I have already been restricted for lowering a price; how many on average per day can we do without being detected?
Regarding the lists feature you recently implemented, are you sure it reduces the risk of detection? I see very little feedback on the impact of this feature on detection.
Something else: I am convinced that changing IP addresses doesn’t change anything. I plan to run all of this on a dedicated machine.
We think that if we space out the deletions from the creation of the new ad well (a few hours or, better, days), it improves the ad’s visibility.
But not 100% sure indeed that it doesn’t affect Vinted’s restriction
So, there is a mystery: his two unpublished articles that remained from the day before: it is one of them that came out again and yet, there was no information symbol and it had not been republished for 6 months (a Christmas article).
New 24-hour restriction today, spacing out republications and with manual validation. Maybe because I was validating drafts in parallel… We’ll see over time.
Good evening Lucile. I had some old drafts, and modifying the photos in the draft and publishing it in parallel with republication in manual mode got me banned.
Yet I do it, and never have a problem. For example, modifying ad #s, or validating ads put in draft. All this while the republication is running. I haven’t felt that it causes a problem for the bot, that’s not where the issue lies.