Cannot republish certain articles

Hello, I wanted to repost some ads yesterday, and for those in the jewelry category and hair accessories category, they were put into draft.

When I try to publish the draft, it asks me for a subcategory that doesn’t exist.

Has anyone else had this issue? (I saw in the post about automated restrictions that Sabine had the same thing)

I posted new ads (one created manually and one using the new Clemz auto-completion feature, and there were no problems, they were published perfectly.

3 Likes

Indeed, I have the same problem for 2 ads, a necklace and a belt.

I’m asked to choose a sub-category and I can’t publish the ad :thinking:

1 Like

I wanted to re-publish all my jewelry and keychains as well and it was exactly the same thing…

Hello everyone,

indeed we have been on the subject since this morning, it seems to be a bug on Vinted’s part.
We are continuing to investigate to best understand what is happening.

3 Likes

In case you need it, a little info: I tried to re-list all of this on the afternoon of the 29th. The first keychain went through, and it was from the second one onwards that I was banned for 24 hours. My ban was lifted just now around 1:45 p.m., so we can say that the Vinted bug definitely started after 2 p.m. yesterday.

It happened to me Monday late afternoon / early evening

1 Like