Regarding Beebs

I just read your messages about Beebs in another thread, and it made me want to try the app.
All I can say for now is that it’s a disaster. I wanted to import my Vinted listings. Out of 1000, Beebs only kept 800. That’s not a problem. The problem is that there are only 18 listings on my profile in the end, and they are all unfindable in searches. And they are totally unfindable on the PC version, both on my profile and in searches.
I contacted customer service, but I don’t understand how such anomalies can exist.
For those of you who use it, have you encountered this kind of problem with Beebs?

Some listings might be normal, beebs refuses certain listings that we have on Vinted.

And my type of problem is not that, but when I want to update, it doesn’t work. Basically, when I do the re-import, it lists the listings X2 the original + the re-import.

yes, some ads are refused, like DVDs.
For duplicate ads, yes, it happens. It hasn’t caused me any problems so far.

For me, the biggest problem when importing one’s wardrobe onto Beebs is that all shipping costs are automatically set to the 1kg format, which means that when someone wants to create a bundle, after 3-4 items, it already moves to a very large package size and very high shipping costs. I think that’s why I have so little on Beebs.

Oh, I hadn’t seen that.

edit: I went to check and it depends on the item categories. For example, video games are listed at €2.89 for shipping, so almost the same as on Vinted, and toys, which are quite small on Vinted, are listed at €3.19 on Beebs. And then I have a Pop! box set, which is quite large, larger than on Vinted, and they’ve listed it at €2.89 on Beebs.

For the moment, I’ve given up on the app. There are too many bugs and constraints. I’ll wait a few months for their computer version to be more developed.
Furthermore, if I have to check each item to make sure the pre-selected weight is correct, that’s extra time to dedicate, which I don’t have right now!

I don’t check weights and send with the labels provided by Beebs, I’ve never had any issues. And it would be impossible to do so given the number of listings I have. Otherwise yes the site is a mess, you absolutely have to use the mobile app.

1 Like

2 Likes

Thanks for the info. That’s why I prefer to wait a few months before trying this app again. With the end of the year approaching, it’s better to be patient ^^

1 Like

Thanks for the info, maybe the bug that doubles the ads (I explained, instead of updating, when I resynchronize, it puts the ad a second time)

yes but it wasn’t systematic and it was corrected by regularly re-importing the dressing, in the end it never did me any harm. Also because the sales volume is not huge.

Hoping they will put it back (even if for me it’s not very useful, because I don’t sell much on it, but to take up the idea of importing on leboncoin…, I find it practical, to bring it up so that Clemz can improve if possible, like (like Vinted) being able to put your Kiabi, Beebs, Leboncoin identifiers to sync. and as said in another post

1 Like

Ah yes, for sure. Personally, I sell more on there than on LBC now. But that’s thanks to the import. I don’t have the motivation to keep everything updated on LBC for what I sell there.

Afterwards, for me, the biggest advantage I find with Beebs is that I often sell things there that didn’t sell on Vinted (perhaps a slightly different clientele).

1 Like

Afterwards, same as me, I use Vinted, Kiabi, Beebs, Leboncoin.
Anything that doesn’t sell on Vinted, I put on Seconde Main by Kiabi.
If it doesn’t sell on Vinted or Kiabi, it goes to Leboncoin.
And Beebs, it’s just a sync from Vinted (a bit annoying to re-enter everything manually), hoping the feature will come back.

1 Like

It’s back


3 Likes

Thanks for the info! They offer imports from Vinted but not only that? What other platforms?

I don’t know, I only have information for Vinted, and the idea I proposed in another post was to develop this (synchronize Vinted, Leboncoin, Beebs, Kiabi second-hand, Shopify, WooCommerce) for the latter two, it’s for professionals who have their own website.

I’ve never tested it. They say to put the URL of your dressing room without mentioning Vinted or other platforms.

Frankly, this option is a dream, if we could do it for all platforms it would be royal.

4 Likes

the idea comes up very very very often here and I’ve already talked about it everywhere, and even had the idea for it. But I won’t say more.

No rush Valentin, we’ll take care of it :slight_smile:
It just takes patience because it’s not trivial to do…

2 Likes