Regarding Beebs

I understand, I was just replying a bit to Gametoysretro’s message :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, I also signed up for Beebs. I tried to import my closet, which is on leboncoin, but it doesn’t accept the link. However, it does accept the one from Vinted. Is this normal? Or is there another technique to put the leboncoin link? Thank you in advance.

Did Beebs remove the import? I no longer see the button…

Yes, it no longer appears.
But it’s not the first time. It’s already happened that they put it on hold to fix their thing. The toys hadn’t been working on import for two months. I hope it comes back.

1 Like

At the same time, sales are almost non-existent on Beebs, but it allowed us to refresh the wardrobe :smiling_face:

I was still making 500/600 euros a month from it, with no effort, so it was always a bonus. Right now, I wouldn’t mind doing that again.

1 Like

Since Vinted changed its toy categories, Beebs no longer recognized toys coming from Vinted.
I also noticed that the import button had disappeared since the Vinted update, which is causing chaos in Clemz.
I also hope that the Beebs team will manage to fix this issue. I was selling almost nothing on Beebs, but I have hope for this platform. I would like it to take off and compete a little more with Vinted. :blush:

me too but I have little hope. Despite all the discount vouchers and the rather good referencing on Google, it doesn’t want to take off

For me, I still can’t import my listings on Beebs. Since Vinted’s category changes, Beebs no longer recognizes my listings and considers them as « not matching the platform. » Yet, they are toys, so that’s kind of the point of the site.
Only 2 are accepted.
Too bad… I’m too lazy to list them twice.

Strange, on my end it’s been working again for toys for a month

For Barbie, it didn’t work yesterday. Too bad… I like Beebs.

Ok, I’m not doing that
Yes, I like it too
Oh yes indeed, I had a Disney doll left in stock and it doesn’t appear. On the other hand, I have a Trolls doll that does appear. Strange though.

Feel free to notify support :wink:

I harassed them for months when the toy category went haywire

Hello, hello, is beebs worth it at the moment? Has importing returned? Thanks

No

Personally, I’ve given up. In January, a bug meant I could no longer generate shipping labels, leading to canceled sales and customer service that gave irrelevant answers. Anyway, sales had dropped too much for it to be worth spending so much time on it due to the disappearance of imports.