Exchange of views/favorites

Hello, if this is still current, I would like to join the Discord group please. My username is angy29

I sent you a friend request on Discord @Spidw

1 Like

Thank you, request accepted :grinning_face:

Hi, I came by to exchange and follow up. Have a nice day.

likewise, I am very interested

@Spidw I’ve sent you a message on Discord :wink:

No problem: what’s your Discord username please?

It’s this one: lukapaintrand5553

Hello A0uru,
I would be interested in your discord,
looking forward to being able to chat.

@skfoy what is your Discord username please?

Otherwise you can send me a DM or a request directly: @a0uru (with a zero)

Same for interested people: you can contact me directly on Discord :wink:

cc Invitation via discord sent . S.K.Fox . Have a nice afternoon.

Hello, available for an exchange of views, favorites :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello, you apparently blocked the requests: you have to be the one to contact me :wink:

CC thank you for your feedback. I don’t know much about it so I’ve sent the request! Have a nice evening.

1 Like